Street Fighter Collab Street Fighter Collab

Really great!

I have heard a lot of submissions were cut from the collab, I would of been cool if there was some way to get them all in. I have never played street fighter and i only found 2 of these funny. Stamper always has to have some crude sex scene, which is really unnecessary. Some of the flashes seemed too long or drawn out. The medals really added some replay value to the movie. If anyone need help with the medals me and a lot of other collaborated to make a medal guide for it! http://7794.new grounds.com/news/post/314115

GhostFight-BOS-Part1 GhostFight-BOS-Part1

cool

Yea here is the controls,
SPACE - pauses
Q - changes the quality
1, 2, 3, 4 - 1 shows it from far distance, 2 zooms in a little, 3 zooms in more, 4 zooms in to the max.
Mouse wheel - Zooms in and out
S - changes the speed of the animation

Happiness Apotheosis Happiness Apotheosis

lol that was funny

i found out wat the signs say!! 1. the one with a picture of a maddness guy with red print "Now hiring. You must look like this. Also you must suck at killing" 2. maddness guy with a party hat on "Happy maddness day!!! Krinkels im gay for you"
3. sign with lipstick on it "tricky's special services call 1800-trickydicky. for the best time of your life (kiss) Tricky (with the I dotted with a heart)... and the easter egg is pointless which made me sad.. =*[ and yea its was a great flash!!!!