Contact Info / Websites
The guys/girls at the BBS pointed out a lot of problems with my parts and incompatibilities.
Here's the updated list:
- Intel Extreme Series 1600MHz LGA-2011 Motherboard $209.98
- Intel Core 17-3930K 3.2GHz (3.8GHz Turbo) Six-Core LGA-2011 $589.99
* Downgrading to this: Intel Core i7-3820 quad-core 3.6GHz (3.8 Turbo) $299.99
- 700W PSU $78.98
- WD Black Caviar 1TB HDD $127.71
- Blu-ray Drive $64.99
- 4Gb 2 pack 1600MHz DDR3 SDRAM $75.99
- Case $67.98
- Sapphire Radeon HD 7950 #GB PCI Express 3 x16 HDCP $399.99
So. I neither go with this (Totals to: $1716.59 including tax) Or i downgrade to a LGA1155 motherboard so i can get the original processor i intended to get, and drop the graphics card and buy it later. Then i can afford to buy a cheap laptop and such.
Money is evil. I've been thinking about spending it way too much.